Monday, September 21, 2009

perfectly confusing


i consist of many small intricate pieces,
split apart and spread out among varied people,
no one person will ever see the complete image,
the secrets of my soul never shared fully,
no one hand will ever grasp to much of the puzzle,
therefor a glimpse of the whole image being impossible...







"It doesn't matter who you are
it matters who i am." -God

things about me:
i live in metaphors...
there is fire inside my bones moving my body into greatness...
laughter is my sound of choice...
even the failed pieces are essential...
though bleeding still
from various parts i began walking
no longer knowing or caring where i was going
but just walking forward onward
ready for whatever God choose to hand me...
there is an aim to my wandering a purpose
as there is to everything i do
TO EXPAND...
awakening from a great sleep strengthens you...
i need a faith that doesn't
deny magical moments but embraces them...
truth meets you where you are...
beauty can be crushing...
even if I'm not where i wanna be
thank God I'm not where i was...
I'm one heart beat from eternity
what have i got to loose...

No comments: