Thursday, February 18, 2010

Honestly Sometimes...



My mind is swimming in details, words jumbled with images
trying to recall the fullness
its like a blur of smoke in my mind...


sometimes i want someone to love ALL my faults,
sometimes i feel too much and not enough,
sometimes i feel bold passionate ALIVE,
sometimes i believe in dreams for others but not for me,
sometimes i withhold love for fear it wont be cherished,
sometimes i rush and miss miracles,
sometimes i stand in glory and feel NO SEPARATION between God and i,
sometimes i feel the distance between love and i and i want someone to cross it with...

Iv learned...
if i loose my joy it was my fault
i have big dreams created by a big God
the waiting is over the time is now
to soak in the color to taste and feel






No comments: