Friday, June 18, 2010

we would drive a thousand miles just to be together...



Playlist:
Bon iver: Come talk to me, skinny love
The weepies: Little bird
Iron & wine: Boy with a coin
The morning benders: Patient patient
Passion pit: Smile upon me
City and colour: What makes a man
Xavier rudd: The letter
Jose gonzalez: Down the line
Great lake swimmers: There is a light
MGMT: Time to pretend
Sufjan stevens: That dress looks good on you
Ray laMontagne: Empty
Andrew bird: measuring cups
Beirut: Elephant gun
Arcade fire: Wake up
Band of horses: No ones gonna love you, Islands on the coast
Greg laswell: I'd be lying
James yorkston: Summer song
Fanfario: Atlas
Devotchka: I cried like a silly boy
Noah and the whale: blue skies
Dirty projectors: Stillness is the move
Fleet foxes: White winter hymnal
Animal collective: My girl
Coco rosie: Rainbow warriors
The temper trap: Sweet disposition
Phoenix: 1901
Bat for lashes: hose and I
Lykke li: I'm good I'm gone
Kings of leon: Manhattan
Psyche origami: Perspective
Copeland: To be happy now, I will follow you into the dark
Shin-ski: Aldebaran
Mewithoutyou: Timothy hay
Jack conte: Carousel waltz
Hot chip: Warning
Sia: Playground
Death cab for cutie: Lack of color
A fine frenzy: Think of you
Yeah yeah yeahs: Honeybear
Radical face: Let the river in
Seabear: Summer bird diamond
Volcano choir: Island, is
Woods: Rain on
Sean hayes: Rosebush inside
Little joy: Unattainable

No comments: