Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'v stumbled again,
I'v fallen into tears, questioning my worth.
"As if their mood changes my value."
I'v started to feel the past wrap around me, as if it could come alive again.
To pull me back.
Yes i'v stumbled again.
I fell into the messy tangled aches of my heart.
Sometimes I can't express what I feel.
Sometimes I regret how i'v reacted.
Sometimes I am afraid to dream.
Sometimes I want someone to love all my faults.
Sometimes I want to go home...
{This was my honest truth yesterday. Sometimes what stumbles out from my heart isn't life giving. But I feel to many days I hold my truth too tight. And if i'd only share "my mess" then maybe I could free someone else from feeling alone.}

"In some cases it's never to late to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit. Start whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same. There're no rules to this thing.
We can make the best of it, or worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with different point of views.
I hope you live a life your proud of.
And if you find your not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
-Movie (Benjamin Button)

No comments: