Thursday, November 25, 2010


My day in a list:

A hug from the lovely Dale...

Walked through a pine forest covered in glittering snow...

Listened to christmas music, drank coffee (Thanks to my lovely Starbucks friends) and cleaned...

Went to a meeting to pray for India and Nepal! (what a great thing to do on Thanksgiving)...

Quoted Elf all the way home with my room mate in preparations...

Saw a shooting star...


Ate Thanksgiving dinner... (Thank you for a wonderful meal!)

Watched Elf on a laptop with way to many people...

I miss you Mom, Dad, Sis, Shane, Ethan, Scarlet, Baby Bird (since you haven't told the name!), Evee, and my Bella!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! I've never not been with you on a holiday like this, you were sorely missed xoxo I'm glad everyone got to watch Elf! Love Sis

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving after all. Celebrating with family you never knew you had until Germany. Laughing and praying and giving thanks. All the things that brings love into the lives of others as that honors God.

A prefect glimpse into the celebration supper we will all have with all Gods people when he returns. Getting to know so many of our brothers and sisters we never knew we had, laughing and sharing in Gods goodness and grace. Filled with perfect love and abudant joy as we honor and praise Him.

Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie!

I love and miss you so very much. I am so thankful for you and to our Heavenly Father for surrounding you with wonderful friends to share in this day!

Love Daddy.