Saturday, February 11, 2012

Juicy Adventures!

( Two more of my paintings from this week.)
Ok Ok... I was going to keep it a secret for a bit longer but I just can't!!
It's official as of today. I'm going for an art retreat in the beautiful Somerset England.
I get to stay near the beautiful coast and spend days painting, journaling and taking polaroids!
It's going to be the most lovely, inspiring time...
Paint teacher: Flora Bowley
Journal teacher: Orly Avineri
Photography teacher: Madelyn Mulvaney
Enjoy the courageous woman!

1 comment:

Roben-Marie said...

So glad you sent me your blog link! Your work is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more. I am so happy for you and the upcoming retreat! What fun and in a beautiful location! I am taking on e-course with Flora and would love to take a class with her in person. Your retreat sounds wonderful with a nice mix of medias! Have fun!