Friday, August 20, 2010

Your so young and brave...


You are so young
you stand before beginnings.
I would like to beg of you dear friend, as well as I can to have patience
with everything that remains unsolved in your heart.
try to love the questions.
themselves like locked rooms, like books written in a foreign language.
-Rainer Maria Rilke
This is what I know now...

We are all facing choices that define US...
No choice however messy is without importance. In the overall picture of our lives. We all at our own age have to claim SOMETHING, even if it's only our own confusion. I am in the middle of growing up and into myself...

{LOVELY People}
Timmy: Oh Dear, what a crazy year! Mr. i'm excited for all the ventures to come for us both. Thanks for never judging me or anyone for that matter and being an amazing friend. God weaves similar souls together to create bigger stories this is only the beginning. The beauty we've experienced is so "comfortable" and real that I want to live in those moments.

AJ: I'm so glad I found "you little treasure"! Thanks for letting me BE and accepting this! I love how your always ONE step ahead and its magic how you view life... keep the hunger and don't forget our adventures and how much I love who YOU are... You can always uncover whats real...

Ariel: I love your bravery and i'm genuinely excited for the transformation about to unfold in your soul (and mine) I will hold your hand. I will laugh wildly with you and cry messy tears.. Lets leap for we were made for more...


Belong to yourself
Breath in each moment

No comments: