Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Today was one of those rough days

of playing in the magical snow with Louise becca and isabel

rolling and sliding down hills throwing snow balls and slipping all the way home


Isabel and i spent the afternoon listening to sufjan stevens christmas album and drinking various cups of coffee and tea. we painted and journaled talked of living life and journaled some more…


I watched the snow cascade down through the ever greens and onto the shingled roof tops.

we laid about the floor and bunk bed laughing in scarfs and woolen socks.


later after th sun had said its goodnights we sauntered through this quite snowy town to buy spicy mustard, cheese and a salami log for our feast! we sat and had a picnic on my wood floor with some of my roommates

I suppose life isn't so hard after all!


{Quotes of the week:}

1) Last night I was coughing and I didn't even do my wolf voice. -Isabel


2) Canada is more like a cult than a country .-Isabel


3) I just head locked my translator iv never done that before. -Josiah


4) If you think God doesn't love you because your too "dirty" just use windex it cleans anything. -Ash


5) You had a lil warning right on your bottom when you came out, like a cigarette package. -Steve (referring to his daughter)


6) What have you been up to mike? Growing hair on my face. -Michael


7) I'd love to ladle your tea. -Ellie


" So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake!"

Raymond Dufyel (Aka Glass Man)


No comments: