Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Being alone shouldn't correlate to loneliness...
Being alone should be a place of rest and solitude.
SOLITUDE...
This is something iv been pondering recently.
The lack of solitude in our world.
We are so consumed with human interaction..
We use them to fill, to distract.
"I still think if all we mean by our love is a craving to be loved,
We are in a very deplorable state." -C.S. Lewis
I believe in the importance of relationships!
For they are the soul thing that makes life worth living for most people...
However at some point we sit down on our bed and find they are gone.
Human interaction is done for the day, and then what?
The time and place when i'm alone often became a "spirit" of loneliness.
The absence of a physical being sends most of us into a panic,
alone with our own thoughts sends us into loneliness...
NOW I know----
I am never ALONE
My God is ever present and from his presence I draw upon his peace to calm my anxious heart. I ask for his voice to speak direction and love into my life. In these moments when I allow him to be God of my life I feel grounded and re-freashed...
So this is un-orderly as my thoughts usually are but it's just whats on my heart.
To turn those places when I find i'm alone into time for me to just breath and rest.
To ask questions and get answers. To create and play...
To just be with myself and know everything is okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only when this truth is found and excepted in ones life, can true happiness begin! Daddy

Anonymous said...

Only when this truth is found and accepted in ones life, can true happiness begin! Daddy