Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Found this again today... Thought I'd share...

I am afraid to be so happy, dear,
I am afraid of days and ways serene;
This is the flesh of dreams that come so near,
This laughing, heart-fire love,- for we have been
As two who sail a harbor in a mist
And know that lights are burning thick and gold
The other side, for others; we have kissed
Where lips must grope for lips, and where the cold
Still darkness waits for those who love and roam
Beyond the charted course. We longed to cast
Back to love's fairways-folkways, too a home,
A garden, babies; channel's clear at last!
But through the dark you held me, close and tight,
Promise you will not lose me in the light.


{James 1:5-6}

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

No comments: