Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 30: Studying with cupcake breaks, fabric breaks, and coffee breaks...

A fun DIY I found and LOVED...
All you do is take some sort of plastic lid about the size of your coffee mug (like a pringles lid)
and you cut your letters out with an exacto knife...
(I used trader joes chai's lid) and my friend justin made me a cinnamon cappuccino and I thought the cinnamon dolce sprinkles would look the best despite tasting really good!
Malcolm is helping me be courageous and buying fabric to make camera straps...
While my dear was studying away I was making a quick batch of lemon raspberry cupcakes with a cream cheese and strawberry preserve topping! Because that's what you do sunday mornings right? Can I tell you the truth? I just wanted to use these new cupcake holders and had raspberries that needed to be used!

No comments: