Thursday, August 26, 2010

Letters From Above


I am in YOU to give you life
and to give it to you abundantly
yes, (life without limit).
release your affections from all others
for so shall your heart be set free to seek me without distraction
give me the deepest portion of your heart
that which seems to be your very life itself
give me your hearts affections and I will meet every need
you shall know complete satisfaction
your peace shall flow as a river
your joy as a fountain
yes you have my promise
seek and you shall find...
-Beloved

(you have become more real to me than all else)

1 comment:

Dad said...

These are all so beautiful and inspirational. They touch the souls of those who read them. Never be afraid to share the stories of your heart; for they alone are the truth that lives within you revealed by God's holy light.