Thursday, November 4, 2010

I walked to the store to buy fever medicine, asking every person in there until I found an english speaker, where I could get some. But they only sell that in the pharmacy she explained, weakly I walked home feeling so sick and complaining... Then I flipped through this link:
It's a drastic comparison how some hoard when there are those that sleep in dirt.
It doesn't matter so much that I don't have soup or medicine. My complaining turned into a prayer... I have a bed and heat and a sleeping bag and whatever i'm without is really only short term. I could go home if I wanted. But that is there home, that is there only option...
doesn't it make you wonder?
doesn't it make you want to cuddle up with them and read stories...
I'm about to leave for Hamburg for 10 days (mini outreach) but thats my last thought for now, how crazy thick the line between poverty and riches...

No comments: