Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Im love sick for a God i barely know...


James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the father of lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.

My Love Ashley,
I want to make ALL your dreams come true.
lets walk together and hand make your life.
I will give you the things you desire but perfect and shining.
-Father of light

What happens when God gets your heart?
Well usually it means God has a surprise around the corner...
I want to be surprised with something magical...
God invade this ordinary day. Please
so im in this middle ground of confusion knowing whats in my soul and desperatly wanting a reality of it
It's been really hard so far away from my tangible loves
Im loosing a lot of what matters to me.
a sort of letting go or numbness
I feel quite bare with empty yet open hands.
I have so much beauty, yet so much longing and heaviness.
So what I ask "hopefully not in selfishness"
is for your tangible crazy love.
I want your romance, that iv so often looked for in a human
my sister always reminds me everyone want to be secure and loved
this is true and that is exactly what I want.
My father of light,
surprise me
romance me with your magic
take my submission and please
oh father give me your good and perfect gifts
your presence...

No comments: